1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD!!! Brng XS Feather lowered again$

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by woodski, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

For sale is my Browning XS Feather 12ga. with 30in vent rib barrel, factory porting, 5 flush Inv+ chokes 2-skeet, 2-mod, 1- imp cyl, browning choke wrench in a case. This a lighter weight shotgun that my son used with me in sporting clays and has had excellent care as the pics show. It has just a couple of very small handling marks in the stock satin finish that you reallyhave to look hard to see but has been shot a fair ammount (approx. 2000 rds?). This made a great entry sporting clays shotgun for a younger shooter or a lady possibly as it weighs around 7 1/2 lbs. as I remember. Price now $1125 shipped to your FFL. 1st one to call my cell and commit to buying gets it before I put it on Gunbroker.

Thanks for looking, Bob Woods 360-888-9855 cell anytime
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

Lowered again as I just lost my job so help me out here fellas. It's a great gun! Thanks, Bob 360-888-9855

3. smokinbuck

smokinbuck Member

0   0   0

Bob,
    Email sent this morning. Thanks for any consideration.
    Mark

4. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Looking at the top lever it looks like a rebuild may be necessary soon? Correct?

5. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I wouldnt think it needed rebuilt soon at all. I have Brownings with over 10,000 rounds and lever is still right of center.. just a tad... but still to the right.
    Have to lube it every time your put it together for a shoot.

If this gun has only 2000 rounds or so put down the tubes... it has alot of life left before any rebuild. IMHO.

WesleyB

6. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

Sold to Tanner pending funds. Thanks, Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.