1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold- Boyt 2 Brkdown 2 Barrel and Tubes Case

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sixten38, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sixten38

sixten38 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sold Pendin Funds - Boyt Harness 34 in two barrel breakdown case. Will hold two barrels up to 34 inches long and 6 sub gauge tubes up to 33 inch long. In very good used condition. The external tube compartments will all hold tubes but only the middle 4 will accept a pvc pipe to protect the subgauge tubes. I only had one barrel so I put 2 tubes into pvc into one of the interior barrel compartments. External pocket big enough to hold sub gauge tube tools and chokes. Great alternative to lugging around the heavy americase for the local trip to the range. Asking $150 shipped. Currently not available from Boyt, this one was from Pacific Sporting Goods. Thanks, Dave
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'll take the case.

I'll send a p.m.

Amboy49

3. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

32 minutes, not bad..

4. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

You have a rare, one of a kind case then. I ordered one just like it after talking to someone at Boyt to make sure I could get 32.5 inch tubes in it. They said no problem and then stuck out almost 3 inches past the pockets!!!!

Called Boyt back and they measured the ones in inventory and said that the 34" model would only hold 30" tubes afterall. Somewhere along the way they must have changed their sewing because I have an older 30" model that they made for Briley and it holds my 30" set.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.