1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD***BETTER SHOTMAKER AND LEAD FOR SALE***SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bvr Tail, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

0   0   0

After two shoulder surgeries, and a lifting limitation, I have for sale my complete shot making set-up.

Includes a Jim Stewart 220V shot maker, several sets of drippers of 71/2, 8, and 9.

Coolant tank, reservoir, pump, catch baskets, 110 V new mortar mixer for tumbling, with sizing buckets to fit the mixer that makes sizing a breeze.

Shot maker is set up in an old parts cleaner tank that I made a set of wheels and levelers for.

Full sheets (about 2 1/2ft X 3 ft) of perforated metal sheets in various sizes of round holes. I believe will sort #5, 7, 8 and 9 shot(I think). Three (3) manual sizing boxes for 7 1/2, 8, and 9.

I also have 2044 lbs. of lead in ingots or new lead 8oz sinkers. There are about 360 lbs. of sinkers, the rest is melted wheel weights ready to put into the melter.

I have lots of small items that go with deal.

THIS IS A COMPLETE PACKAGE DEAL, AND I WILL NOT SEPARATE.

Originally I thought there was 1700 lbs. of lead, but I found 2 more buckets full today.

My price is $1600.00 for the complete package.

I can sell the lead alone to a local scrap dealer for $1125.00, and a ton of shot in bags at $35.00 per, would cost about $2800.00!

Pictures do not show all the equipment, but gives a good idea of the set-up

E-mail or PM me for serious inquiries. I am in central Indiana, and I may be able to help with delivery to the Indiana state line in either direction.

Thanks for looking.

Danny Bennett
    ATA # 18-04399

bvrtail_2008_0303_18.jpg

bvrtail_2008_0303_19.jpg

bvrtail_2008_0303_110.jpg

bvrtail_2008_0303_111.jpg

bvrtail_2008_0303_112.jpg

bvrtail_2008_0303_113.jpg

2. Bvr Tail

0   0   0

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I don't know squat about shot makers but this sure seems like a good deal for a complete ready to run set-up. Nice work on the homemade items. Wish I had the extra cash and space cause I'd be all over this.

Free Bump

4. Bvr Tail

0   0   0

Thanks grntitan,

I believe it is priced right. I am an aggressive seller, but if it does not sell soon, I will pull it off, and dispose of it all elsewhere.

On another thread, shot410ga said that lead ingots have a going rate of $1.00 per pound, plus shipping! That would put just my lead at over $2,000.00.

If I wanted to split it up, I probably could get more for it, but the system works good, and I don't want to split-sell it.

Danny Bennett

5. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

0   0   0

Where are u located???

JK

6. Bvr Tail

0   0   0

I'm in central Indiana

Danny

7. Bvr Tail

0   0   0

8. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

This is a good deal. Especially, if you have access to some usable lead for shotmaking after the included lead is used up. The shot alone, after processing would would bring $30.00 per 25lb bag most places. I see it sold all the time for that price. I could sell all I make at the price, but I only do splits.

9. Bvr Tail

0   0   0

Thanks shot410ga, I will keep this for sale for about another week, then remove it, and take another course.

Danny

10. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

This is an absolute deal if I didnt have a sysytem of my own and was just going to start again I would buy this. I have a system now and I dont use my own lead as people want to do splits so much I just make and split. Now Its gotten big enough to bring a buddy into work with me for a third of my half. He will have 500pds of shot by end of summer his cut.

THIS IS GOOD DEAL!!

Jerry Lewis

11. Bvr Tail

0   0   0

12. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

0   0   0

Danny -

Check is on the way!

JK

13. Bvr Tail