1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Beretta Fitted Adjustable Butt Plate and Pad

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ltctpu, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ltctpu

ltctpu Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

SOLD....100 Straight Pad Adjuster Pre fitted to Beretta Standard Competition 12ga stocks like the 391/390s, 682s and 687 sporting and trap guns, No Grinding required .. you may need to relocate the screw holes (screws included).

Total length with Pachmayr Decelerator Pad 1.230 just shy of 1 ¼. This Pad and set up looks new. I only have this one.

Factory Specs/info

Easy adjustments made through hole in pad with 5/32 Allen wrench included.

Extra outer plate assemblies available separately. Attach one to each extra recoil
    pad for quick and easy pad changes.

Specs: Total Thickness..290", Adjustment Range: 1" Up – Down, ½" Left – Right, 90 Degrees Diagonal Left – Right

$60 shipped USPS Priority

As always, no hassle full refund if you’re not satisfied.

Thanks for Looking!

Tom Urich

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

good items. I have one of those.

3. ltctpu

ltctpu Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Now $60 Shipped

4. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

OK, I want one...how do I order it?

I presume it will fit properly on a Parallel Target stock? What would the cost be for one with 1 inch thick SC100 Decelerator pad?
    Thanks.

WNCRob

5. ltctpu

ltctpu Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

PM sent

WNCRob This a is a one and only.... you can buy this one for $60 shipped. It was fitted to a 686 Sporter and will fit beretta OEM comptetion stocks (may have to relocate the screw holes in your butt stock) and it should fit fine on your OEM parallel Target stock. This set up is 1.230" thick and may impact your LOP. You can PM for more details if you want.
    Regards Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.