1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD**Beretta AL391 Urika Gold Sport 12ga, 30

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Surveyin', Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surveyin'

Surveyin' Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

This gun is SOLD. Thanks for the interest!

For sale is my Beretta AL391 Urika Gold Sport 12ga with 30" flat rib barrel (Mobilchoke). The fellow I got it from said he shot 1 round of sporting clays with it. I shot 8 shells through it with no issues. The gun is nearly flawless with a pair of extremely small dings on the left side of the stock and another very small ding on the fore end. They are barely noticeable, but they are there so I must mention them. See pics at the link above.

The barrel was ported and forcing cone lengthened both by AnglePort.

Comes with:
    Original Beretta case in very good condition.
    Unopened stock-adjusting shims and gas port wrenches.
    Choke wrench
    4 Mobilchokes, IC, M, IM, F
    Extra factory recoil pad
    Original Beretta oil
    Has the more desirable bent carrier, jeweled.

All in all, a very nice gun that has spent almost its entire life in the previous owner's display case. I'm selling because I bought a Parallel Target to shoot with. Asking $1250 (certified check or USPS money order) shipped to your FFL in the lower 48. PM with any questions.
    Thanks, Trent

2. SX-1 Man Bud

SX-1 Man Bud Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Hello, I'd like to talk to you about you 391. Please email me you email
    address or phone # and a good time to call. Thanks, Bud

3. Surveyin'

Surveyin' Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Bud - I sent you an email. Thanks, Trent