1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Beretta Al 391 Urika II Receiver

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ltctpu, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ltctpu

ltctpu Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

SOLD Beretta AL 391 Urika II Receiver only (no trigger or bolt assembly). Internally this receiver appears to be unfired. Externally some one decided to polish the flats sides to a bright finish, unfortunately this removed the anodizing and on the right side has washed out some of the engraving. The rest of the receiver (outside of the abuse) is like new. Great canidate for that custom coated receiver. $100 shipped to our FFL.

Thanks for looking!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. betterduckshot

betterduckshot Member

0   0   0

I will take it for $100
    Can you send me an email
    Where I send the money.