1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold ...Beretta 686 White Onyx Sporting 32

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ltctpu, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ltctpu

ltctpu Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sold.......Thanks TS.COM This Beretta 686 White Onyx Sporting 12ga o/u is a surprisingly nice sporting clays gun at very interesting price. Receiver is finished in Beretta's Dura-Jewel pattern and a nickel-alloy finish contrasting with the satin side panels and the gold-plated trigger. Optima-Bore barrels with 10x8mm wide tapered target rib in the most popular 32” length. Factory length Left Hand Sporting style stock that is oil finished and has CAST-ON to it and no palm swell. LOP is 14 5/8" over the 7/8" Bereta Pad. (I have the thinner 1/2" Beretta pad if you need the shorter LOP) Drop at Comb is 1 1/2" and Drop at Heel is 2 1/4". Should be ideal for a Left Handed Individual, thought sure seems to line up pretty nice for me as a right hander.

This well cared for gun has only had 2000-2500 rounds through it and is in excellent condition in every way no, rubs, scratches or handling marks. I’d rate it at 97%, the action locks up tight with the lever still well to the right.

Comes with 5 extended Optima Chokes as an added option, as this gun came with flush chokes from the factory. Has the new style ABS O/U case with a cloth interior, (Looks a lot like the berretta 391 case from the oustside)

I bought this planning on putting on some Cole parallel comb wood on but it but before that happened I fell into nice deal on a 682. So same idea on the project just a different gun so this nice sporter is for sale.

$1495 Plus Shipping to your FFL

As always, no hassle full refund if you’re not satisfied.

Thanks for Looking!

Tom Urich

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ltctpu

ltctpu Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0