1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Beretta 682X Adjustable High Rib BBLS.SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by RichardCurtis, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RichardCurtis

RichardCurtis TS Member

0   0   0

These 32" Bbls. had $695.00 worth of work done on them in 1998 by Moneymaker Guncraft Corp. The bore is 733 on both Bbls. W 2 extended choke tubes. Im asking $795.00 for the bbls. The BBls were supposed to be backbored, but don,t look like they have been touched. Correction the rib was $425 and $200 for backboring, and $50.00 for trigger work on the Gun.

Thanks
    RC
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Taxidermy

Taxidermy Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Curtis, how tallis the rib and what range is the point of impact? It is adjustable I take. Are the chokes factory threads? THANKS Ronnie

3. RichardCurtis

RichardCurtis TS Member

0   0   0

Ronnie

The rib is 3/4" high. the chokes are factory threads. I have the whole unsingle combo set with fixed choke on the single bbl. thought we would sell the o/u bbls. The point of impact adjustment, I don,t really know, but looks to be quite a large range.

Thanks for the inquiry
    RC

4. pogostick

pogostick Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

phone number please

Larry

5. RichardCurtis

RichardCurtis TS Member

0   0   0

Larry