1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

SOLD Beretta 391 optima sporting barrel & chokes

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Dean Scott, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean Scott

Dean Scott Member

0   0   0

I have a 391 30 inch optima barrel sporting rib and 5 extended chokes,sk,ic,mod,
    im,ull. Barrel is in good shape,bore is clean and shiny,only marks are where
    4arm touches barrel.Barrel $275.00 shipped,chokes $100.00 shipped,buy both $340.00 shipped.

2. Dean Scott

Dean Scott Member

0   0   0

3. David Weeks

David Weeks Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Dean, I will take the barrel. I do not need the chokes. Tell me where to send the check. Thanks. I will PM you also. David Weeks

4. Dean Scott

Dean Scott Member

0   0   0

Barrel sold to David pending payment chokes still available !!

5. Dean Scott

Dean Scott Member

0   0   0

Chokes sold to Adam pending payment!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.