1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*SOLD* Benelli Ultra Light 28 ga for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kiv-c, Jul 29, 2013.

1. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

0   0   0

I've shot 28 gauge SxS and O/U guns for skeet shooting off and on for years, but thought I'd try an autoloader for a change. The little Benelli Ultra Light seemed like a good choice.

Didn't take me long, though, to realize that digging around in the grass for those expensive little reloadable hulls was frustrating me and annoying my fellow shooters! So, I guess I'll give up and go back to a break open gun.

This little cutie is in absolutely perfect condition; no cuts, dings, scrapes or dents. I have only fired about a half dozen boxes of shells through it, so it's not even really broken in yet! comes with three chokes (I
    C, Mod & Full), manuals and hard case.

These retail for $1599, I will sell for $1250 + $35 shipping to your ffl. I feel that this is priced to sell, so I'm pretty firm on that price. PM me if interested.

Kiv

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]