1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold Belgium Browning Broadway Lightning Trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ushoot2, Mar 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ushoot2

ushoot2 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I bought this gun as an unfired gun. It was like a time capsule from 1973. I put 1 case of shells through it. It is still basically brand new. This gun is a rare find in this condition,it just does not fit me. Belgium made. The 30" barrels are choked IM/F,with a Broadway rib.Long tang. Mechanical triggers.LOP 14 3/8 to Browning pad. Gun is unaltered in any way. More pics and info available on request. $1850 shipped to your FFL. Email if interested.

ushoot2_2010_18114.jpg

2. ushoot2

ushoot2 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

3. ushoot2

ushoot2 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Reduced to $1850 shipped.

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Best overall Browning trap ou ever made. Best triggers in a Broadway/Lightning ever, out of the box. If I needed a doubles gun it would be mine.

5. ushoot2

ushoot2 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks Barry

6. ushoot2

ushoot2 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Gun is sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.