1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

(Sold) Alfermann SN 215

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Wild Blue, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wild Blue

Wild Blue TS Member

0   0   0

For sale Alfermann SN 215. Gun has a 34" Pro Ported barrel, 80/20 rib, hi-viz sight and barrel work done by Tom Wilkinson. The bore is .740 and has four Wilkinson choke tubes (.040/.035/.030/.025). The removable trigger is currently release, with 4 1/4 lb set and 2lb release. It can be changed back to pull with the included instruction sheet. Pull parts are included. Ejectors can easily be deactivated. Larry Alfermann recently went through receiver and changed all springs. The stock is high grade english walnut, with adjustable soft comb, Speed Bump adjustable butt plate (black), and a new Kick-Ezz pad. Wood has minor handling marks, with one ding on top rail of fore end. LOP is 14 3/4 inches. Comes with the Alfermann embroidered Americase, with stock wrench, choke tube wrench and spare comb washers. This is a target eating gun. Price is $6000 and buyer pays $45 shipping and I will pay insurance.I'm selling it because I have a Perazzi MX2000 combo and don't need two guns. I will be at the Ohio Buckeye Shoot and the Kansas State shoot for anyone wanting to look/shoot it. Please send me an email or leave PM with questions.

Thanks, Ron Cunning
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wild Blue

Wild Blue TS Member

0   0   0

3. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

0   0   0

up for a great gun and seller!!!!

4. Wild Blue

Wild Blue TS Member

0   0   0

5. Wild Blue

Wild Blue TS Member

0   0   0

6. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Let's recap:

1. Great Gun, fairly new serial #

2. Great barrel work & choke tubes

3. Beautiful adjustable stock comb and buttplate

4. All parts included

5. Good POI for most people

6. Great price

And a from a guy who really takes care of his equipment. This is a good deal.

Don

7. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

0   0   0

8. Wild Blue

Wild Blue TS Member

0   0   0

UP for a great gun.

9. Wild Blue

Wild Blue TS Member

0   0   0

10. Wild Blue