1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD (6) MULLER CHOKES FOR CAESAR MAXIS BORE**

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by MXMAN, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MXMAN

MXMAN TS Member

0   0   0

I am selling my six Muller Chokes for my Caesar Guerini Impact to put toward the purchase of a new Perazzi that I could not pass up. These chokes are in new condition and were purchased about 1-1/2 months ago. I have 2pcs- #1 2pcs- #2 and 2pcs- #3. The #3s are brand new and have never been fired through. I have only shot a total of 100 shots between the #1s and the #2s. $250 including shipping for all six with the case. These chokes are for the 12ga Maxis barrels and are incredible in this gun. They are much lighter than the stock chokes and have an incredible pattern. I am only selling these chokes because I'm selling the gun and need the extra money. Thanks - Mike Chappa 203-731-7494
    [​IMG]

2. MXMAN

MXMAN TS Member

0   0   0

reload

3. MXMAN

MXMAN TS Member

0   0   0

reload

4. MXMAN

MXMAN TS Member

0   0   0

reload

5. MXMAN

MXMAN TS Member

0   0   0

I was very happy with the performance of these chokes during my round of Clays with them. The #2 choke is incredible for 16 yards and crushes the second clay in doubles just as well, but I could not pass up chance to buy beautiful MX8/SC3 but now... everything must go!!!!! :)

6. MXMAN

MXMAN TS Member

0   0   0

reload

7. MXMAN

MXMAN TS Member

0   0   0

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.