1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold ---5X Burris Handgun Scope---Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by grntitan, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

This is an older(not sure of exact age but at least 18-20 years old maybe older) 5X Long eye Relief Burris Handgun Scope with i believe a 25mm objective. That sounds like a small objective lens but it has a 32mm eye piece that makes for a very nice clear sighting picture. It is fixed power but has bullet drop adjustments on objective end from 25yards up to 200 yards. It also has very nice windage and elevation adjusters than can be adjusted with your fingers. I had this scope mounted on a T/C Contender .223 Bull Barrel. I sold the barrel and now want to sell the scope. This older Burris scope has very nice clear lenses and has the perfect power and eye relief for handguns like the T/C Contender. I do NOT have any papers on this scope but all Burris scopes are covered under their Forever Warranty. I actually have the twin to this scope on my T/C .44mag Hunter barrel. It has two very minors scratch on the outside housing where the scope rings go. Not a scratch on the lenses. I'm unsure of its value now but i'm asking $100 delivered to your door. Too much, make me an offer.---Matt
    grntitan_2009_250347.jpg

grntitan_2009_250348.jpg

grntitan_2009_250349.jpg

2. trw

trw Member

0   0   0

pls post your email addy, I am interested.

best, trw

3. trw

trw Member

0   0   0

PM sent

4. grntitan

0   0   0

PM answered with counter.....

5. grntitan

0   0   0