1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**SOLD**5,500 (22 bags) Fed. OEM 12SO wads

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 3dram8, Jun 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

0   0   0

*** S O L D *** I've got a bunch of OEM Federal 12SO wads left over here (I'm switching to STS). These wads are used mainly for 1-ounce and 7/8-ounce loads in straight-wall hulls such as Gold Medal, Estate, and Top Gun. There are a total 22 bags of wads that I'll sell for $125 and I'LL PAY THE SHIPPING up to $25. These ship from Michigan, so shipping should be free to most of the lower 48. If over $25, you just pay the amount beyond $25.

.....Rick

3dram8_2008_03038.jpg

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

I've loaded a pot full of these wads with 24 gram at 1330 fps... FANTASTIC

3. 97Fxds

97Fxds TS Member

0   0   0

Sent off an email and PM regarding shipping...

4. asator47

asator47 TS Member

0   0   0

fxds you know your going to switch to federal hulls....lol.lol.
    steve.....

5. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

0   0   0

Wads have been SOLD! Thanks to all that inquired. ....Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.