1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold "410" Ljutic Bi-Gun

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Akita, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akita

Akita Member

0   0   0

Yes a "410" Skeet Bi-Gun built to scale. This is one of two that I know of. This gun built by Al in the late 40's or earley 50's. Is has a 27-1/2" barrel 3" choked Skt, Skt, pull trigger, two stocks, LOP is 14-3/4. Gun has very little use and has a recoil like a 22. If your a Ljutic collector this is the "Holy Grail", and ser. # 410. Pricing removed as I have muti-offers trade and or cash and awaiting confirmation.
    Upon sale the gun will go to Ljutic for an inspection before being shipped.
    Thanks for looking
    Regards,
    Vince
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Holy sht my pants batman! Cool!!! Jeff

3. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

0   0   0

4. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

0   0   0

5. Not1/2Bad

Not1/2Bad Member

0   0   0

Hooded barrel 40's or 50's great gun however i have heard that he made two of them, one for some skeet shooter, and one for himself, sometime in the mid 70's.

6. Akita

Akita Member

0   0   0

Yes he made two that I know of on the date of manfacture I was no clear on and this one I beleive was Al's. I know who has the second gun.
    Thanks for looking and your comments. Also I will be listing one of the first protype of a Bi-Gun. Just got it back from Ljutic and it has been re-blued and serviced. It is set up for doubles IC and Lt Full.
    Vince

7. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

He also produced a 4-barrel skeet set in the late 70's.

8. Akita

Akita Member

0   0   0

Joe, sorry getting ready for a gun show loading up and pulling out. The gun weights in at 6.6lbs. The other stock is around couldnt find but its here what I remenber is that its just plain walnut not fancy, the good stock is on the gun.
    Regards,
    Vince

9. Akita

Akita Member

0   0   0

10. Akita

Akita Member

0   0   0

11. LDAddi

LDAddi TS Member

0   0   0

Folks,

May I ask the "approximate value" of this piece of skeet history??

Not inquiring into your on-going negotiations, just very curious what level of "k's" that it's in....

Thanks,

Larry

12. Akita

Akita Member

0   0   0

Larry,
    Thank you for your interest. I always protect the buyer and his investment so that information is held in confidence.,
    Regards,
    Vince

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic skeet gun