1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***SOLD*** 4 bags Downrange XXL Orange Wads.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 3dram8, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

0   0   0

I've got 4 bags of Downrange 12 gauge XXL Orange wads left over. These wads are for loading 1 ounce loads in Federal Gold Medal, Estate, Top Gun and other straight-wall hulls. $8/bag plus actual shipping from 49464. .....Rick

[​IMG]

DR XXL ORANGE

"The 1 oz. orange wad was created to be loaded in the numerous straight walled hulls. Use it for Federal Gold Metal (Plastic), Fiocchi, Cheddite, Thrilling, Noble Sport, Challenger, ect. This wad allows you, the reloaders to utilize the vast number if inexpensive hulls that have flooded the ranges in the past few years. It loads easily with it's slick plastic and reduces barrel fouling.

Please Note:

This wad maybe substituted for these popular wads.

Fed. 12S0 and CB2100-12"

2. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

0   0   0

3. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

0   0   0

4. okiefarmer

okiefarmer Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have tried to send you an e-mail with no luck. I will take these wads if shipping is not ridiculously overpriced. Thanks

5. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

0   0   0

Ron, I just sent you an e-mail. If you'll give me your zip code and whether your address is residential or commercial, I can quote you on the shipping. Thanks.....Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.