1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD! 308 ammo

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shooting Coach, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

100 rds 308 zinc plated steel case with FMJ bullet. $80 shipped.

2. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Hi Coach

Just a heads up - I tried to ship some ammo yesterday and no takers. Tried USPS, UPS, FedEx, even my local gunshop and all said no. Ended up going to a local gun wholesaler to get it done. Don't know if this is indicative of whats going on but its a pain in the butt.

Eric Olson

3. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I am a wholesale dealer with a Fed Ex commercial account. No problem at the terminal. The "stores" are independent and have their own policies.

I ship ammo all the time. Shipping a can of Rem Oil in a spray can is in the same class.

4. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Dear Burgess

I suggest you go to your local store and buy several boxes of 308. Good luck.

This ammo is good to shoot, and will work well in 308 autos, although the cases are not reloadable.

You can buy this ammo, or not shoot your 308. Your choice. Thanks for the bump.

How about a nice pork sandwich? LOL

5. kgp912kgp

kgp912kgp Active Member

0   0   0

SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE!!! We still get people knocking others sales and BOY they must really not have anything better to do!!

Here's to a Free Bump for some good ammo that will shoot pigs and whatever else you want to shoot it at!

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Same fool that claimed it was against the law to ship loaded ammo. Pay him no mind coach.

7. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I am surely not calling anyone a fool, but right now, 308/7.62 ammo is made of unobtanium. I have a Ruger Gunsite Scout, and sparingly run precious ammo through it.

Fortunately, I long ago secured and now maintain a supply of brass and other components for calibers I shoot.

Folks who are just now trying to get ammo and guns are late in the game, and will pay a premium.

This is not Federal Gold Medal, but it is AVAILABLE.

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Then don't buy any C.E. Your post knocking his item for sale was unwanted and unwarranted.

9. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

The next time I am in Montana, I will buy some. LOL

Thanks for the bump, ammo sold. Are you SURE you don't want a nice pork sandwich?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.