1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD!1919 A4 W/EXTRAS AND 26,000 RDS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JTPTM1, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

might not be the best place to post this but maybe somebody knows somebody. anyway a 1919 A4 browning brought back in semi-auto. 8mm. includes the following: bi-pod, carry handle, booster, removable stock, anti aircraft stand, anti aircraft sights, linker, links for 4.5k rounds m.o.l., chromed barrel, and 26,000 rounds of ammo. also includes the removable hand crank mechanism for some real fun at the range. 2 dvd's included; one on complete disassembly and cleaning and another on building the gun. all for 6,700 plus the actual cost of shipping. ship to ffl or see in person at silver dollar. I live 15 minutes away. please pm or text me your e-mail for additional pics. joe 727-643-7075
    jtptm1_2008_0303247.jpg

2. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

going down...6,500.00 plus actual shipping

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

There's something you don't see every day. I would think the value of the ammo alone is worth more than his asking price (quick google search found 1k round cases @ $349/ea, or $9074 for 26k rounds).

4. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

thanks skeetman. going to post it on a couple of other forums. just wanted to give it a try here first. have had nothing but good experiences with the guys on ts.com in the past and hoped to find some one who would appreciate the deal. now i'll have to figure out how to put pictures up on another forum. thanks again,
    joe pires

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.