1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SoftTouch Recoil Reduction - Holiday Bail Out Sale

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SoTo, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoTo

SoTo Active Member

Shooter's Emporium is offering a $125 Holiday Bail Out discount on the installation of a SoftTouch recoil reduction system and Ultra Lite upgrade.

For almost 30 years, Shooter’s Emporium has been installing the patented SoftTouch recoil reduction system developed by Moe Bragg. Using state-of-the-art machinery and high quality parts and materials, Gunsmith Robert Ivens custom fits each customer’s gun with the SoftTouch system and options.

The SoftTouch system reduces felt recoil by as much as 60% through use of a hydraulic cylinder and spring recovery. Springs may be changed to a heavier or lighter gauge for tension adjustment and system recovery. Each SoftTouch system comes standard with a 2-way adjustable comb for a more comfortable fit.

The new Ultra Lite upgrade reduces the SoftTouch™ weight by 7 oz. Fitted with titanium rods, thinner high grade aluminum plates and assembled using other weight reducing processes, this new Ultra Lite SoftTouch will still reduce recoil up to 60% and offers a more balanced gun.

Visit our website for more information or give us a call to schedule your service today: 800-323-7940.

2. SoTo

SoTo Active Member

Sale ends 31 January 2009.

3. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Has anybody on this forum used either a Carry-Comb or a Clyde Slide and have an opinion about how the three systems compare?

4. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 TS Member

I've had a shooters emporium soft touch, a clyde slide and a Hydeal. I like shooters emporium soft touch the best. It's easily adjustable, reduces percieved recoil better and is much smoother than the other 2 systems and if you add a soft comb recoil is nonexistant. The hydeal is probably the best value for the money and works well but it's spring operated and isn't as smooth as the hydraulic and spring system in the soft touch. The clyde slide is about the same in performance as the hydeal unit but I'm sure of he cost as mine was used when I aquired it. The hydeal I had installed was about $350 2-3 years ago. The soft touch was about $650 3-4 years ago

5. SoTo

SoTo Active Member

The Bail Out Sale only applies to installation of a SoftTouch in a wood stock. The composite stocks were recently reduced in price to $595 for all three models we offer - Beretta, Benelli and Perazzi. This includes the composite stock with a SoftTouch, a 4-way comb and a Kick-eez pad (which adds additional recoil reduction). You can get the composite in medium or dark wood burl or in black for no additional charge. All other colors and pattern overlays are additional cost.

800-323-7940
    Beth
    Shooter's Emporium

6. SoTo

SoTo Active Member

This Holiday Bail Out Sale is a great deal on a great product. Plus we will offer an additional $25 off installation of our patented Supreme Magnet Lock until 31 January 2009.

Did you know that Shooter's Emporium actually sent samples of our recoil reduction system to an independent research lab to determine the actual % reduction in felt recoil. The number the research lab determined... 59.33% avg. Plus we use Kick-eez pads which absorb 94% of the energy applied. No wonder you feel virtually no recoil with the SoftTouch system. None of the competitive products have independently validated there % claims. Plus an air cylinder will never (physically impossible) absorb and reflect as much recoil as our exclusive, state-of-the-art oil filled cylinder.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL.

We look forward to helping you stay in and enjoy your sport.

Shooter's Emporium
    800-323-7940
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

soft touch recoil system