1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SoftTouch - Customer Celebration - Moe

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SoftTouch, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoftTouch

SoftTouch Active Member

0   0   0

Feb 21, 2008
    Portland, OR
    As most of you may already know, Moe Bragg has officially retired and passed on the reigns of his legacy to his long-long time employee Rob Ivens. This transition will be seamless to our customers as Rob and I have been managing the shop for 2 years while preparing for Moe’s retirement.

A little history: "He was persistent. Rob would come by every week to see if the new shop was ready yet and ask when he could start", Moe explained. So, in the summer of 1991 Rob joined Moe’s team and started installing SoftTouch systems, making custom stocks and stock repairs. Rob was not by any means a rookie, he had been making custom stock by hand since he was in high school. "His persistence, perfection and attention to detail are his strengths. Things will be as good as or better than with me," replied Moe when asked what will become of Shooter's Emporium. "Rob knows how to ‘finish’ a job and is a good gunsmith and woodworker." To the industry and his long-time customers, Moe declares, "You will be in good hands!"

In closing Moe adds, "I’ve met an awful lot of nice people at the Grand American, Grand Pacific and all the shoots I’ve gone to. They were wonderful! And THANKS to all of my customers; I enjoyed servicing and talking to you all. I hope that I’ve helped some people along the way."

So to celebrate the loyalty and continued patronage trap shooters have shown Moe and Rob over the past 20+ years, we would like to offer a $100 discount on the installation of the most Personalized, Reliable recoil reduction system available – the SoftTouch.

Please call us for an installation reservation - 800-323-7940.

Beth -
    Business Manager

2. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 29, 1998
    I have been a dealer for Soft Touch for many years. I have sent many stocks to them and I have yet to have an issue with any of them. I shoot Soft Touch systems on every gun that I shoot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.