1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SoftTouch Beth's service is incredable

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OLD ONE EYE, Jul 27, 2013.

1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

SoftTouch Beth

I was selling a gun that needed a new cylinder so purchased one from them. The buyer of the gun did not want a stock that moved at all so we locked up the stock. This was a few months ago so I called SoftTouch to ask what I paid for the unit as I was going to advertise it for sale. Beth said hold on looked up my name and said 135.00 and that she would refund my money!! I offered to take 100.00 as it was only fair to them she said send it back a full refund was what they would like to do. That is service above and beyond with a great product to boot. I just want the trap shooters to know about this service and support those that support us.

Thanks. Beth and Soft Touch

2. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

I agree they bend over backwards to make their cust happy,as I can attest to their quick turnaround time.
    Glenn

3. extrapper84

extrapper84 Member

Another vote for Beth, and Soft-Touch.

Hal

4. Hotrod67

Hotrod67 Member

I too have had great service from Soft Touch. Beth is very polite and a pleasure to talk to. She went out of her way to help me with my stock. Thanks Beth.........Dan Smith.

5. seaofgreen

seaofgreen Member

Are they present at the Grand? or does anyone at the grand install soft touch that anyone knows of?

6. SoTo

SoTo Active Member

I just came across this thread. We get really busy at the shop and I don't always have time to puruse the forums.

Thank you so much all you guys! I shared your kind words with Rob. Since we took over the shop our mission has been quality over quantity. And we strive to ensure that each and every customer is satisfied and happy.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with our services.

Beth
    SoftTouch

7. Ryanthelion46

Ryanthelion46 Member

I couldnt agree more that SofTouch is the most superior recoil product on the market with outstanding customer service! I just posted to the forum featuring my guns.

Thanks again Beth and Rob!

RyantheLion

8. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Beth is good people to do business with. Honest and fair.

9. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

I had 3 Soft Touch units installed last year. Beth is super nice, down to earth and fun to talk to. She is a great Public Relations person for the business. Kudos to Beth and Soft Touch.

Hit 'em hard,

John

10. SoTo

SoTo Active Member

You guys are bringing me to tears. Just doing my job :)

Beth