1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Soft Touch.....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dove Commander, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

I'm curious too Bernie.

2. sxs28ga

sxs28ga TS Member

I was never a fan of recoil devices - but when I purchased a seitz it came with one - was pleasanly surprised with it - the gun moves on recoil - but the comb does not. your head and cheek stay put right with the gun - I think its probably one of the best systems available - you'll like it!!
    J Mroczka

3. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Does yours have the magnet?

4. sxs28ga

sxs28ga TS Member

Yes magnetic soft touch

5. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 TS Member

I have a shooters emporium soft touch and the comb looks just like it did before the ST was installed. The comb location doesn't change. I did have a soft comb made and it reduced recoil as much as the soft touch did

6. biff

biff Active Member

I have one on each of my Ljutics. One is the magnetic and is 4 way adjustable, the other is the older style with a 2 way adjustable comb which someone madeinto a rollover comb this makes it fit quite nicely. Both are great, no felt recoil with hot loads, the non magnetic will collapse slightly when mounted while the magnetic feels like solid wood stock until you shoot, at which time it collapses. Presently I'm shooting the gun with the non magnetic stock, I am spoiled and wouldn't want to shoot a gun without a Soft Touch! Biff

7. DC

DC TS Member

Soft-touch adds some butt weight but great reduction in felt recoil! I have a titanium supreme, drilled weight 14oz or so soft comb 4 way adj.. Love it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.