1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOFT-TOUCH BERETTA AUTO SET-UP

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by coloradoshooter25, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coloradoshooter25

coloradoshooter25 TS Member

Does anybody know where i can get one of these guns? a friend of mine had one back in the middle 90's that he bought new from the Soft-touch company. i dont think they make them new anymore, but i would really like to locate one.

thanks guys...good shooting.

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I have a feeling you're talking about the G-Squared Shockmaster Beretta 391's that Wendell Schroll was selling. Wendell died several years ago, and they're not being marketed that way any longer. However, you can still get the Shockmaster installed in a 391,

What's available now from Soft-Touch is a pre-made composite 391 stock with the Soft-Touch installed. I happen to have one, but it's not for sale. Price from Shooters Emporium is $ 595. They used to have matching fore-ends for
    $ 150. They're painted to look like highly figured wood, and really do look nice.

There have been a couple for sale on this forum in the past six months. I would do a SEARCH to find the posts.

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

He is talking about the guns that Shooters Emporium used to sell. I have owned two of them. Moe had high ribs put on the barrels and he built a stock that would accept a Soft Touch that had a little cast off and a right hand palm swell. They were 2295.00 the last time he sold them many years ago. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.