1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Soft side cooler

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 007, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 007

007 Member

I am looking for a good quality soft sided cooler, something not to large I would like to be able to carry it over my shoulder on a strap. Any suggestions?

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I just bought a real nice soft side that would fit the bill. I got it at REI for $ 34.00.Check it out.

3. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

go to polarbearcoolers.com and when it opens click on the cooler and it will open. They have a 6 pack cooler that you can't beat. I also have a 24 that I take to the range and it is great and keeps cold for quite awhile.

4. flyguy

flyguy TS Member

I OWN THE POLARBEAR COOLER, NOT BAD VERY PLAIN - BUT LAST YEAR I FOUND THE SOFT SUPER COOLER - IT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAT POLARBEAR FOR HOLDING ICE - AND HAS ALL THE POCKETS FOR ALL YOUR SHOOTING GEAR, ONE BAG DOES IT ALL, I USE IT IN THE WINTER TO KEEP STUFF WARM WHEN I SHOOT - ME AND ALL MY SHOOTING PALS ALL LOVE FOR SPORTING CLAY EVENTS -YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY - GO TO WWW.SOFTSUPERCOOLER.COM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.