1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Soft Shooting Gun Revisited

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tracyhunter, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

First I would like to thank everyone for your kind words when my wife had a stroke.She is doing great. other than some memory problems there are no after effects.At our age(78-76)thats not a problem.I cant find my hat two days in a row:)Now about the gun.i have it down to a M-50,SX-1 and a 390.will make up my mind by weeks end.

Jim

2. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Of your choices, SX1.

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I have a 303 with a Shockmaster recoil reducer, ported Moneymaker 30" barrel, and C&H front end recoil reducer and release trigger. Shooting 1 OZ shells, there is no recoil. I think it may be the way you trick out the gun to minimize the recoil. That is what I was trying to do with the 303, and it is the softest shooter I've had, with the exception of the Browning Recoilless and Spacegun. But, still on par, only the 303 has a great trigger.

4. Brad*90T

Brad*90T Member

My uncle has a 90t with a gracoil installed and shooting 1 1/8oz factory loads there is no felt recoil. Hope this helps.

Brad

5. Bavaria-Grade

Bavaria-Grade Member

A bit on the pricey side but a stock lock works great. Combine that with the sx1 and you can't get much softer.

6. Limpy100

Limpy100 Member

Find a browning recoiless or a bt99 plus,nothing can beat them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.