1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Soft Case ideas for K-80 Trap Special?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by himejim, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. himejim

himejim Member

I am looking for a soft case that I can slide my K-80 Trap Special into with the unsingle barrel attached. I seldom shoot the over/under and I am tired of carrying the heavy luggage case.

With the tall rib and the tall stock it is challenging to find a soft case that fits. Any suggestions? Thanks, Jim

2. reddbudd

reddbudd Well-Known Member

I bought the three gun soft from Monsoors ongun broker link from here a couple weeks ago. It is nine inches deep and my XT that I put the short rib on fits with no trouble. I put it in the center section and have the exrta padding on both sides. You could contact Monsoors directly.
    Bud Edwards

3. paul7177

paul7177 Member

The Monsoors case will work perfectly. I use it for my K-80 TS.

It will hold three guns if needed.

4. wlc

wlc Member

If you are talking about a case for one gun that will accomodate a high rib, check the Beretta cases. They make one that I use for my Kolar TA. It offers plenty of protection and is well made. Availabe in 56"

http://www.berettausa.com/products/shotgun-soft-case-hp-high-performance/

5. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

I also use the Monsoors soft case.

Carry the assembled K-80 TS in one pocket, the other set of K-80 barrels in the second pocket, and a complete additional gun in the third pocket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.