1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

So you want change?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by J.Woolsey, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

This was sent to me a few days ago, I thought I would share with you. J.Woolsey

I will strive to live with Love and Care
    Upon the Level By the Square" 1507 AD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you start thinking for yourself, you see things differently.

One Year or so Ago:

1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high
    2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon

3) The Unemployment rate was 4.5 %

Since voting in a Democratic Congress in 2006 we've seen:

1) Consumer confidence plummet
    2) The cost of regular gasoline soar to over $3 a gallon
    3) Unemployment is up to 5% (a 10% increase)

4) American households have seen $2.3 trillion in equity value evaporate (stock and mutual fund losses)
    5) Americans have seen their home equity drop by $1.2 trillion dollars
    6)1% of American homes are in foreclosure

America voted for change in 2006, and we got it !

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Yes I will be happy with all the change I can get. Yes I'd even be happy with pennies but I would be much happier with silver dollars.

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Yep, had a similar email not long ago. The problem is that the media and the financial people have not pushed these observations.

Bush/Repub's are blamed and the 18-30 age group aren't smart enough to understand what has happened since we (USA) voted in a Democratic majority.

Curt - Delaware

4. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

IMO, the 18-30 age group, is more into image than they are into facts.

Historically, the turnout percentage in Presidential elections is less than 60% with the high majority of the non voters in the 35 and under age group.

IMO, if the younger voters turn out and the majority of them favor a particular candidate, they could greatly affect the presidential election.

Ed Ward

5. ArmyMechanic

ArmyMechanic Member

Curt,

You said it right, the 18 -30 age generation, they are not a smart generation, not at all... when we are our parents ages and grandparents ages... this is the generation that will be in charge... (THAT IS A VERY SCAREY THOUGHT) everything will be resorted to feel goodness and video game mentality.... Dude you killed meeeeeeeeee..

We are screwed.

hell my collage educated son cant even spell 2/3's of the words he has to write on his papers correctly...lol and the computer has spell check... how bad is that???

HT

6. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

How bad is it when your talking about the poor spelling of your "collage educated son" and you cant even spell college correctly ... now that IS bad!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.