1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

So who won all the money at Middletown Sunday?

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Ron(Oh), Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron(Oh)

Ron(Oh) TS Member

Title pretty much says it all, just wanted to know the winners of sundays caps

2. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Hey,,,, I would like to know too.

At least, what was the high score, the ol' horseshoe is not the most easy venue to shoot, and those that can put a good score up at this great club are damn good shooters!!!!!!!

I hated to miss this event, but still have to work for a living and this week will be a real tester with the miles I will cover.

Matt Nicol

3. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Fridays Doubles Champion was Tony Turner 96, shot off against runner up Wayne Poffenberger. Saturday 16 Yard Champion Bobby Hubble 199, shot off against runner up Bruce Hafner. Sundays Handicap when I left, Jerry Nickles was high with a 99, I know there was a 97 and several 95's also in.

4. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

does it seem just alittle odd that there wasn't a thread started last week? Just asking. Birdtracker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.