1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

So Who Are The Trouble Makers Here Now?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Switchblade327, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Switchblade327

Switchblade327 Member

It's been sometime since I've visited this site, so I need to get up to speed. When I was here before a gentleman going by the name of "Grammy" was the resident rebel rouser. I believe his real name was Calcatera (sp?). My good friend Tron ran a close second, then again I do remember Joe's threads mellowing a bit before I left. I often agreed with them both I must say. So who's causing the commotion now? Are there any Obama lovin' liberals posting here? I've not been here since he was elected, so I'm sure I've missed a lot. Ought'a be a hoot! Oh I know, it's a Trapshooting site. And I love to talk Trapshooting. But the politics can be pretty entertaining sometimes... cls

2. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Actually the fraternity found grammy to be more correct than they wanted to believe.

Tron, couldn't take it. Had melt down as local populus became to intense. He wasn't the man many thought.lol

Now it appears the site is more about belittling/degrading others especially new victums. Some of the locals constantly do the same to one another as well.

She ain't what she once was but good info is still presented. Many of the old are gone. Winston for one of the more notiable.

3. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Switchblade, what was your name when you were here previously? Seeings as how ya just signed on 8-11-12. Just curious. Wasn't Grammy was it?

4. Switchblade327

Switchblade327 Member

Pheasantmaster, I do recall many threads with your handle attached. I think you even provided me some lead tape once to add weight to my K80. Good to hear from you. And yes I found myself in agreement with Grammy often. It was his delivery that hurt him (or her, or the both of them). He/they were a bit harsh sometimes.

Hippie, I started on here in the year this site started not sure when that was really, 1998? 99? as "cls". Then changed to "Switchblade_327" a couple years later (the title of a great Brian Setzer song). But I had used an email address that I no longer have access to, so I could not retrieve my long ago forgotten password. So I just opened a new account with the same name, just without the under score. cls

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

It sure isn't me as I have been an "angel" on here since day one.

Welcome back.

Don

6. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Once again BIGDON is correct ;) Grammy was a he and very prophetic, I'm sorry he was right about so many things but you could see it comming. Not the same world at all. As far as Tron, thank god Hillary's matured and no longer attractive to him. He's been quieter since the Pheasanter Master and his lovely bride visited and gave him some lessons in pinball. Welcome back, there's still some very good people here. Choose your own.

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

In reality, grammie was and continues to be two people, 1 male, 1 female and both close friends of mine ... They been together for so long they think alike and tell it like it is, not how you want it to be ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I Know my behavior has always qualified me for sainthood...no need to bow to kiss my ring though..I like keeping things informal ; )

9. shadow

shadow Active Member

Welcome back !!!!

10. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Here's one.

11. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

Based on his last two threads, I think we can add Switchblade to this list. Mark

12. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

Ease up on charlie, He may speak his mind but he is not abusive like some on here. He comes from a long way's back

Bob

13. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Welcome back! I remember you from several years ago. I was gone for some time myself. Don't know ifanyone else has mentioned it or not but Pat Ireland passed away. One of the nicest folks on here.

It is about the same on here as it was several years ago, only the names have been changed to protect the innocent lol.

Seems like several of the "trouble makers" have been purged recently.

Are you back to shooting trap? I have been into .45's for the last several years. Hopefully soon will be back to crushing those little orange devils.

Take care, John

14. C-Money

C-Money Member

I too just came back frequently. I read in this thread about the site not being what it use to be. Same problem over at hunting -washington, just aint what it use to be.

15. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

If this site had a few thousand like Mike-PerazziBigBore, I would never turn it off. God Bless him for he too has gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.