1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

So, what WON'T you tolerate from the government?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GW22, Jun 5, 2013.

1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

So now the police can legally, forcibly take a DNA sample when they arrest you and put it into a permanent national database. Even if you are later released or acquitted of the charges which led to your arrest, they still keep your DNA string forever.

What do you think the founding fathers would say about this happening in their once great country?

Government drones flying over America and the President refusing to say he doesn't have the right to arm them and kill Americam citizens. The IRS operating with impunity as the Intimidation Wing of the Democrat party. The Obama administration seizing phone records and reading personal emails of journalists and their family members. Burying the truth about Benghazi and lying for months about why our diplomats and soldiers were murdered and dragged thru the streets by savage muslims. Our Constitutionally guaranteed 2nd Amendment rights being targeted continuously. Spending us into oblivion and ruining our kids' and grandkids' futures.

I realize the American citizenry is as dumbed down, doped-up, and apathetic as can possibly be, but don't you ever wonder if there's anything we WON'T tolerate? I mean, Jesus H. Christ, my friends -- short of Obama going on live national TV and literally wiping his ass with the original signed U.S. Constitution, what else can the government possibly inflict upon us? Dragging us out of our homes in the middle of the night and murdering us like Nazis?

I'll ask again, what WON'T we tolerate?

-Gary

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

"What do you think the founding fathers would say about this happening in their once great country?"

They would recite the Declaration and call to arms Patriots to combat the Tyrants in power. Pledge all that they have to accomplish the task!

Then remove most of the SCOTUS justices for Lack of Knowledge of their position.

They enemy would be liberals and Progressives, but then ALL liberals are Progressives!

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Yeah, but not tonight. American Idol is on.

-Gary

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

LOL YOUR right!! forgot the power of the TV!!

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I'm afraid you're right. I'm ashamed, wish I had more guts to do something about it. I'm just not cut from the same cloth as the men of 1776.

6. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

The opiate of the masses.

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

"Not cut from the same cloth as the men of 1776"? Yeah, no kidding.

Before we selfish Baby Boomers die, we should at least sincerely apologize to our kids and grandkids for ruining their future. Everyone's future. I mean think about it, our shameless, apathetic generation may have literally destroyed the greatest nation that ever existed.

-Gary

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Heck, Civil Liberties atrocities are popping up almost daily now. Hit the link. Now the Democrats are abusing W's evil Patriot Act. Boy nobody could have seen this coming. Unless of course they had a 3-digit IQ or something.

OK go back to sleep, little sheep.

-Gary

9. spritc

spritc Active Member

I've had enough, I say we organize and have at it. I've lived 75% of my life expectancy, what do I have to lose. We should all say, we're not taking this crap anymore and shut them down.

10. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

KOLAR- sounds good!

I believe those people collecting welfare, food stamps, other govt money will be the ones who will fight for THEIR MONEY before any one else, after all, they deserve it, its their money.

11. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I'm all for out and out rebellion, as long as it doesn't interfere with ball season.

12. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Think carefully about what you write ...... seriously.

13. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Very good advice Wolfram

14. beeper

beeper Member

Wow a couple "dudes" preaching revolution. Are you two Verizon subscribers?

beeper

15. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

Beeper,

Two dudes? Preaching revolution? Most normal people see it as a sharing an opinion. Protected by the 1st Amendment.

Obama is the one that has been preaching REVOLUTION as in fundamentally changing
    this country as we know it. That's a revolution via tyranny by disregarding The Constitution, not representing the will of the people.

Or can't your weak liberal troll mind accept that?

16. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Say what you want, everyone on this site is on a list IMO, anyone who is an NRA member, registered Republican, has claimed refunds on federal income taxes because of charitable donations to Christan churches, anyone who has purchased a hunting license/tag, served in the armed forces, concealed / personal protection permits, etc.. are on multiple lists.

The important part is how all of us will react if the government tries to use those lists to take away freedom guaranteed by our constitution!

I know a few on this site disagree with me, but law enforcement whether it be local, state, or federal are not going to be the ones going door-to-door. Law enforcement are still the guys that are your neighbors or somehow related to you. Those guys grew up with you, went to school with you, played ball with you, served with and shed blood with you in the armed services, etc.

Mark my words, IF there is ever going to be door-to-door sweeps, etc., it will be U.N. troops who have no vested interest in our country that will do the dirty work! I pray it never comes to that.

17. GW22

GW22 Active Member

The above fearful posts perfectly illustrate the extent of what's going on. The taxpayers - THE OWNERS OF THIS COUNTRY - are more afraid of their government than they are outraged about its destruction of our Liberties and our childrens' futures.

Do I blame them or consider them cowards? Of course not. I read and pay attention, so I fully understand what this growing and increasingly tyrannical federal government is capable of doing to its citizens.

-Gary

18. schwabby

schwabby Member

So how did the ideology of the judges play into the ruling? :)

19. GW22

GW22 Active Member

That's amazing too. ONLY SCALIA AND THE THREE LIBERAL WOMEN VOTED AGAINST THIS ATROCITY.

-Gary

20. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    "Just giving the police the tools they need."