1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

So Sarah, are you running?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rpeerless, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Listened to Sarah Palin the past couple of days and I must say she has a calming effect on me. Just like a shot of smooth southern whiskey. Can't throw my support behind anyone else until I know if she' running or not. She has a unique down home common sense and a good survival instinct. I'd vote for Sarah in a namo second. Sarah's got it and she's stronger than ever. Sarah won't fail and this Nation should not fail to support her and her real American Dreams.

Besides, if Sarah were in office today, rest assured I'd be in Sparta, with my family for the Grand American. :)

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Stronger then ever? You don't follow politics very closely, do you?

Pssst... Let me give you a tip -- it's time for you to find a new candidate.

-Gary

3. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Sarah needs to stick to making money from her 15 minutes of fame. She is a sure loss for the Republicans.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

She does a wonderful job of raising the blood pressure of liberals to the boiling point. My God, if she said she liked oatmeal there would be pukes frothing at the mouth about it. Who else do you know that had someone move in next door for the purpose of spying on them to get damaging info?

I have never seen such vitriol as what she inspires in them. So, she can't run.

I think she should hang around forever and stay busy poking sticks in their eyes.

HM

5. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

I love the way she can get under idots skins. What person could take the abuse the media throws at her and her family and still stand there swingin back. Not sure she would make a president but she surely is superior to the Jimmy Carter clone we have now, nobody could be worse than Barry.

6. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Liberal sexists hate her.

7. wsk

wsk TS Member

Oh boy do I hope she runs. She'd be one big fat sitting duck!

8. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

If only she and Hussein could run on their records and their experience. She would win in a landslide. But the liberal media would never let that happen. In fact theri is almost zero chance O'bozo runs on any part of his failed record.

9. tj303

tj303 Member

She wouldn't carry her own state!

10. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Tj303, you know this for fact, because.........?

11. rpeerless

Thanks for the 'substantive' information. I know you all worked hard with the research and dogmatic truths that you have brought forth into the conversation :). Gotta love the silent majority who are probably out shooting practice rounds. Get along little doggies....

12. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Is this the Sara that resigned as Governor of Alaska? She lost my vote and support when she did that.

13. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

resigning as Governor saved the state millions in fighting all the frivolus lawsuites the looney left were filing almost on a daily basis. She's got more guts than almost any politician except maybe Christie. When a woman questioned Christie about his kids private school he told her bluntly it was none of her business, he paid for their education. Need more like him and Palin.

14. rpeerless

"Stand beside HER and guide HER"......Gotta love Lady Liberty! :)

15. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Sara ain't Christie. When the heat turned up, she quit. Chistie hasn't quit.

She endorse the fruitcake in the primary for the Senate in Delaware. But she never came back to campaign for her. Another Sara crap-out.

16. rpeerless

Well, on second thought we as a Nation, just aren't worthy of Sarah's great talents. She should just keep her talents to herself and increase her personal wealth and influence. We need ho hum politcians and actually the Republicans have to ask 'mother may I' of the democrats before they pick an actual candidate. Dems have given Romney the stamp of approval. Yawn. Yawn. Wake me up when it's over.

Ya don't have to campaign for somebody just cause you endorsed them....if I recall, the "fruitcake" was a newly confirmed conservative.

17. capulona

capulona TS Member

I certainly hope she's running ! However it ends, it would be a most entertaining campaign year. I wish Ms. Bachmann makes it past the Primaries, this would be an incredible showdown against Huntsman and Romney. It will pit the establishment vs the young guns, what a show!

18. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

If nominated she will be the Republican version of George McGovern.

19. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Don't feed liberal trolls, boycott them.

20. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

You have to admire a person that keeps their country (or state) before themselves. That is true conviction to principle, the Liberals will never understand that concept, so it's time we quit trying to enlighten them - it's the (right) Sarah-thing to do.

Mrs. Palin has successfully taken the lightening rod that the malignant media strapped to her and turned it into a harpoon to stick them with - bravo, Sarah.

I believe that she has found her properer position in politics and I will be surprised if she actually runs for office again. She's perfect where she's at right now.

IMHO,
    Kip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.