1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

So now the United States are mercenaries

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Sep 4, 2013.

1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Offer to pay for expenses and we will get rid of your enemies........

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Imagine that, providing Al Qaeda with an Air Force. Better make sure the check clears.

stokinpls_2008_03037.jpg

Bob Falfa

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Great picture of Kerry. Isn't it wonderful that hes our secretary of State.Fits right in with the other bone heads in the White House.

4. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

tin-man. What do you -think- you have against Israel? Your non-stop tendentious disparagement of AIPAC in every thread is getting just a bit tedious. The "JEWS" do NOT secretly run the world. If they did Syria would be a patio puppy and Iran would be a smoking hole in the desert that glows at night. Never mistake ineptitude for conspiracy. Never view incompetence as signs of pupetmasters. McCain is just a has been that never was much to start with. He's only famous because his father was a DAMN fine Admiral and his wife was a Beer Distribution Heiress. Educate yourselves before it is tooooo late.

Don T

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Rick, I understand your frustration, but we do not so the bidding of others to solve their problems,,,,,,,,,now getting reparations afterwards, like from Kuwait and Iraq, I think that would be appropriate........

6. Avatar

If nothing else, the Syria situation sure has produced some strange bedfellows--Israel, Saudi Arabia, Al Quaida, and now apparently the United States. Generally, the saying goes that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"; but, I really think we need to look beyond the moment this time. An Al Quaida-run Syria would not be good for us at all...

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"Can't any of you lackeys come up with a way to spin this?"
    stokinpls_2008_030310.jpg

Bob Falfa

8. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Our VA hospitals are filled w/ broken treasure and We treat our vets like trash!We always forget about our Vets 10 years after.

We go over there, clean house and now where is OUR oil? We are now paying $4/gal w/ the $ going back to those bastards- can you imagine what things would be like if we were paying $.25/gal for the last 12 years for payback!

Just remember,Washington does NOT represent us anymore and we don't vote anymore!

NOW THIS!

9. Avatar

If we must do it, it would make sense to charge more and use the money to fund better benefits for veterans. Unfortunately, we usually don't charge anything at all--just spend billions on the war and even more on the aftermath. Now, the first Iraq war may have been an exception; I seem to remember that Bush Sr., to his credit, did a pretty good job getting our allies to pay...

10. lctrapshooter

lctrapshooter Active Member

It's enough to make a person puke! Big C&W stars (guitar pickers) begging for money to help Wounded Warriors live a better life. While this country gives Billions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$,and munitions to our enemies who crippled, maimed and killed America's finest.

Sickening, Sickening I say !