1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

So much for howard

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AJ100, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Closed until further notice. Like until howard comes back to life.

AJ100

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Howard who?

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

3. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Scroll down to the good riddance post and try to reply.

AJ100

4. boneman

boneman TS Member

Hey Waterhouse what is your problem and what did I do? It's not my fault that people like you and Brian and some fool named Booger, ( I use to have a motorcycle that I called Booger wonder if it could be the same)are rude crude people I never swore and I didn't attack until I was attacked. Hey Waterhose I'm glad your migraine went away so put your helmet on and take a nap. Larry

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Funny.........I notice these threads seem not to go away till the pissing contests and name calling starts.

HM

6. boneman

boneman TS Member

Waterhouse I think you've taken too much medication for the migraine now I have no clue what your talking about but if your happy then ok. Larry

7. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Y. I. B. Dum?

I just posted the obvious. Mods at work.

AJ100

8. boneman

boneman TS Member

hey waterretard what is your problem? You like showing people how not very bright your old butt is? Hey Mr Moderator why do you let this Waterhouse exist on this site? Put him on the little bus and send him home.

9. boneman

boneman TS Member

dude you would be retarded old or young it's just you. You truly do have some serious issues and you might consider counseling. By the way I am old but I'm not retarded. How would you act if something other then disagreeing with your rude comments about a person dying ever occured. Your basically hi jacking someones thread and I guess I'm acting as stupid as you are cause I keep getting sucked in. Only thing I can say is whoever taught you to use a computer should be slapped.

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    So, those of you who are whining that we need to show respect for someone we didn't "agree with", does that mean we should show respect for Hermann Goering, Joe Stalin, David Duke, Kim Il Sung, etc.? They believe in taking rights away too.

11. boneman

boneman TS Member

Hey Brian no one said you had to respect him I guess the saying is if you can't say anything then don't say anything.The man did some fine things for the country also.Hey watertard you are so witty you are such a fine purveyor of the spoken language you otter goin into the smarter school putz.

12. boneman

boneman TS Member

what's wrong with working at wal-mart wait I know your not qualified for that sorry. I've been called bonehead or any other witty way you can change it I don't care, you can't hurt my feelings or make me change how I feel about rude and ignorant which is what the thread you got shut down and wait for it here comes the part about you the ignorant. I can't believe I've lowered myself to your level and a lot of the people on here's level of stupidity. I'm out of here just one question waterhole are you as crappy a trapshooter as you are a person. ta ta children. Larry

13. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

So now I'm dumb again? Not dumb enough to miss the smell of a rat. This persons sounds a LOT like "ellen". Remember her/him? A political plant. She vanished in a hurry.

Well boys and girls, if you search back and check out this "waterhouselake" character you will find that he/she showed up around 2-7-08. Nothing but political threads or replies. No questions about shooting, guns, anything to do with trapshooting, or anything else but politics. Another ellen. Nuff said about this troll.

I wondered why the BS meter was starting to peg the needle.

AJ100

14. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Gifs/?action=view&current=giveocrap.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

15. boneman

boneman TS Member

Switchblade-327 I admit that I did lower myself to becoming childish when it came to waterwhatever but honestly after the peeing and dancing on the grave that thread should of went away. I didn't agree with all of the mans politics either but come on. Honestly go to the Garand site or the Smith & Wesson forum and see if those gun folks were jumping and cheering and peeing on peoples graves. Thanks and sorry if I ruined your thread. Larry

16. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Boneman, what Garand site?

I know the CMP will not let anything like that on their site. Someone tried to get a pro gun petition signed and Orest(the CEO of the CMP) stopped it after three or four guys replied that they had signed it. Not the place for it he said.

Of course the boys on that site are more worried about finding and buying all the Garands they can get their hands on than political threads anyway. They know that if the wrong party gets in power EVERYONE is screwed. It doesn't matter what kind of firearm you like or own. You NEVER hear anyone on there badmouth another gun owner.

AJ100

17. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Just for kicks, this is what they are looking for.

AJ100

18. boneman

boneman TS Member

Not so sure Waterhouse is a gun owner and there is a Garand forum and we do discuss things like the NRA just like the Smith & Wesson forum. I've got to tell you AJ100 just cause someone may own a gun doesn't automatically make them a wonderful all knowing person and trust me I've known some people who have guns and they are complete A-holes. So anyway I guess who I badmouth is up to me. If you want a Garand bad enough maybe I can find you one from somebody who bought them all up. Thanks Larry

19. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

AS soon as I get some more room, I'll let you know. LOL

BTW, that person you know, he didn't buy them ALL up. Not unles he bought the rest of the 118,000 that just came back into the country.

AJ100

20. boneman

boneman TS Member

AJ100 is that all you own? Did you just start collecting? Although you don't have many they are a sweet looking bunch. You ever shoot at camp perry with any of them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.