1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

So just how bad'll the Saints SPANK the Patriots?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by crusha, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

So just how bad

Watching Brady and crew come up short against the Colts...bummed up leg...married to a supermodel...Brady just ain't got the fire for football anymore.

That New Orleans game is gonna be fuuuggly.

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

I am putting my money on Brady. He didn't lose that game, the coach did.

Rick in Mt.

3. mirage1

mirage1 Member

So you think the Saints are going to spank the Patriots???
    I wound not bank on it!!!!!!

Joe

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

The saints have a deep injured list right now.. If the Patriots are on their game.. and the Saints are not... Well.. it might not be pretty.. Last week I fear.. 1 more minute might have had a different outcome..

5. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

The Patriots won that game.The official had no testosterone to signsl "First Down". The Pats won every aspect of the game.Don't forget-Peyton Manning plays ALL of his home games inside.No wind,no conditions--This week the mighty Jets are coming to town LOL!!!!!!!

6. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

No, the Colts won the game 35-34. The score will remain the same long after the whining has stopped. LOL

7. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Dennis- LOL the mighty Jets huh? LOL Didnt those same "mighty" Jets beat the Pats once already this season? oh yeah thats right they did-LOL. Go ahead- write the Jets off, because I'll tell you right now Mr.LOL, the Jets time is right on the horizon.

8. DENNISMASTROLIA1

Brady was on one leg and couldn't hit the ocean-I think that we all saw in todays news that the Jets coach was crying!! AGAIN. The score said Colts 35 to 34.Thats all.The Pats will be 11 and 5 and then on to the playoffs where Peyton will again get to play his two games indoors.God help him this time!!!

9. DENNISMASTROLIA1

The Jets don't even play in New York-No stadium I guess.And what horizon is that you refer to?? The one from NOSTRADAMUS??

10. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Dennis- you don't know much about football. The Giants don't play in NY either. It takes what? 6 states to support the CHEATING patriots. Jets coach crying? WTF are you talking about? You ever saw Belechick at a post game int. after he loses? Nostradamus? No, but I will tell you this: The Jets are going to dominate the AFC East starting next season, and for a long time to come. And we'll see how Brady handles the Jets secondary this week.

11. DadPlus4

DadPlus4 Member

wasn't it not too long ago where they were labeled the 'Aint's and the fans wore paper bags on their heads?

last count is the Pat's have been in 6 superbowls and won 3 in their history.
    '07 Pats prove spanking and unbeaten reg season don't mean squat if you don't close the deal. Much like their game last Sunday.

Sort of like trap...

12. Woodduck

Woodduck Member

The last I remember 2 Mannings still have not won as many or been in as many Superbowls as Tom Brady. They cry as much as the Tennesee coach who wouldn't vote for Michigan because Charles Woodson won the Hiesman trophy instead of Peyton"Choke"Manning.

By the way doesn't Woodson have as many Superbowl MVP trophies as both the Mannings.

13. DENNISMASTROLIA1

First of all-The Giants have nothing to do with this discussion of the JETS.Secondly--The Jets coach is in ALL the national papers this a.m. as well as yesterdays papers CRYING-with tears running down--but miraculously you don't know what I am talking about.Thirdly-you carried into this the Manning duo for what reason??What do they have to do with the JETS? And for that matter what the heck have the JETS ever one since that sissy Joe Namath wore nylons in a T.V commercial.J-E-T-S----S-T-I-N-K- How many Super Bowl rings does Brady have? I know that you know the answer.Also-Mangini was a wonderful example of J-E-T-S-humor.LOL LOL LOL LOL. That was THREE rings dummy. And it should have been six.Ask me and I will explain in simple terms for you.-J-E-T-S--What a gas.

14. tj303

tj303 Member

They are all over paid entertainers. 'Rome' is burning and Americans sit on their asses watching games.

15. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

WOW Dennis- glad to see that you kept that debate at a mature level. How old are you? 10?

16. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Hey Dennis, isn't it funny that the rest of the country hates to see the Pats win, it is almost like how the Dems hate Palin and are afraid of her (and Pats).....wait and see if the Pats make the playoffs and we can all throw aroung the #$%& at the end of the season......funny that when they lose a game (basically by 1 yd) they are still cheaters and are "washed up" ...remember....he who has the last laugh ....Frank C.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.