1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

So I went to the dentist today

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by calilori, Sep 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calilori

calilori TS Member

And I have to have oral surgery, which will keep me from shooting for a couple of weeks, and I got out my date book to make sure I was scheduling it around the Nora Ross Clinic and any tournaments that I want to shoot. How bad do I have the trapshooting bug? LOL....guess this means I'm totally addicted. Turns out the receptionist lady's husband is a trapshooter too, so she totally understood.

2. mirage1

mirage1 Member

He Mike I hope it wasn't a wisdom tooth?? That's how I became a skeet shooter!!!
    Joe

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Dang ... depending on where you live you cant wait until the dead of winter when there could be multiple feet of snow on the ground or until the middle of the blazing hot summer when you dont want to get blistered just sitting in the air conditioned car thinking about getting out to shoot?

4. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

tomk2 gives good advice...........I hate dentists!

5. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Our local Dentist came out to our club and got bit by the Trapshooting bug....within weeks all his fees went up big time!!......Uncle Sam, Pa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.