1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

So hussein really doesn't want to take our guns...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

So hussein really doesn

Hey little Trappy et. al.,,,,did you think of this one from your buddy????

2. spritc

spritc Active Member

Looks to be a good day to start a revolution or die!

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

FEAB9

Curt

4. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

The little fellow of late, has made his presence scarce. He seems to get very tight lipped when presented unrefutable facts. I believe an I told you so is in order. Ossama might not get it, but for sure he wants complete gun control. Well just complete control. "Germany 1937" Look it up Shane if you are still monitoring this site. J.W

5. bigdogtx

I don't think it is just to control "guns", but America in total,,,,when I see what hussein is doing in the corportate arena,,,,what it is guessed he will do with immigration,,,,health care,,,,our retirements,,,,this is just another in his "agenda" that he wants to "CHANGE" America to....

6. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Why do you post stuff like this when I just got done eating dinner, now I have acid reflux.

7. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Just take 2 Prevacid a day......They'll toughen you right up.

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Yeah, that's pretty sickening.

I suggest that everyone write/email your congress people specifically about stopping this. It's easy to get contact info, just go to...

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/home/

enter your zip code at top right, and click on "GO."

Be sure to use respectful, intelligent words so that your voice gets heard.

-Gary

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

I know you're busy. Just read the headline and the last 4 sentences.

10. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Gun laws will be so restrictive (including ammo) because you have Obama and his "World" cronies who want worldwide restrictions on guns. Look for the process of agreeing to treaties to also affect your 2nd Amendment gun rights. Please join the NRA and take every opportunity to fight for your rights. Remember, ammo restrictions are linked and are equally important to preserving your 2nd Amendment rights. Prepare, it's coming. Right now it's the banks & American car companies. BT-100dc

11. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

When I said America died the day Obama was elected I was right. We are a new nation now. Change you can believe in. The old America founded on freedom and the constitution is dead. The Democrats won't squander this opportunity to go after guns. It might not happen in his first term, but it will happen. Not in one giant grab but incrementally. Like all freedoms, you don't lose them all at once but gradually. The America of your fathers is dead. The America that I loved would have never elected an openly America hating Marxist. It took a generation prepared by our media and our schools to also hate America and freedom.

12. bigdogtx

hm,,,Amen!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.