1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

So hussein doesn't care what we have been telling

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

So hussein doesn

Basically said, "that's what elections are for" at last weeks posturing seminar,,,,Well I guess that's what elections are FOR and we will sure see in November....

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Dems need to get thrown off the train before it derails completely.

3. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

How about UNDER the train?

Especially since that seems to be where they want to see us.

Tony

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Very rarely in history have takeover artists ever listened to their victims.

Liberty and freedom are the enemies of this administration.

Flush the toilet.

HM

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Throw 'em off the train where they can regroup with Murtha and Kennedy!!

Curt

6. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I hope America will throw out this group of Marxists before it is too late if it isn't already. We might already be past the point of no return.

7. The Stive

The Stive Member

Besure to vote this Nov. We need to heard loud and clear. John

8. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Just voted in the Texas primary, voted against every incumbant, we need new meat

9. bigdogtx

Catpower,,,,just voting out the old for something different is not always the best way as the new may be WORSE,,,,informed votes and decisions....

10. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

Bigdog I'll take my chances. I want them on the tracks with arms and legs hanging over so they can stay alive and suffer after the choo-choo chops them up. I've always considered myself a humane person with exceptions.

11. bigdogtx

Partygirl,,,,I just remember some who wanted something "different" and voted for Perot,,,,I also remember what that got us....

12. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Folks, let's think about this for a minute. These liberals aren't Marxists, they're con artists. There are more Millionaire Dem's in congress than anywhere. 0, Peelousy, Kennedy, Kerry, Edwards, Reid, Algore, Feinstein they are all multi-millionaires. They have all found that it's easier to scam & bilk fools out of their money than it is to work for it. When is the last time you've seen anything they promote not benefit them before anyone else? Or, the first time for that matter?

Marxists are poor and they care about people, at least a little bit. These parasites are only interested in what they get personally out of the deals they concoct. I remember when Ronnie was in office and he said that 12 out of every 100 dollars that found their way into the Beltway went straight to the political parties. Citizens for ethical government estimate that if the Health(mis)Care and Cap&Tax get passed that number will jump to 35/100.

I don't know what one might call these parasite-flim-flam artists but it's not a Marxist or a capitalist, and it's not American.

IMO,
    Kip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.