1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

so,,,,hussein believes in gun rights

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, May 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

well,,,,Surprise, Surprise, Surprise,,,,doesn't look like his nominee for the SC does....so how do you libtards that lurk here spin this one????

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Back door "stealth" gun bans being lined up, like Hitlery signing the UN gun ban treaty. This allows Obama and the Dems to claim their skirts are clean because they did not pass an anti-gun bill in congress, or any executive orders. But this logic is going to fall apart during the confirmation hearings and when the UN ban goes before congress for ratification. All gun owners need to scream bloody murder at the top of their lungs when both hearings are held. This is not the time to "let the NRA handle it". The NRA needs YOUR voice to augment their own.

3. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

Why don't you call NRA Director ,ex Senator REPUBLICAN LARRY CRAIG of Idaho. He stand behind you Big Dog. HEH HEH Jim

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

so jimmie,,,,that is the best "spin" you can give on how your messiah is "pro-gun"????

5. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Rimfingeridiot wrote; "Why don't you call NRA Director ,ex Senator REPUBLICAN LARRY CRAIG of Idaho"

Rimfingeridiot, the subject is hussein. Why don't you take a hike and hang out at liberalidiotsdotcom, or some other site where liberal idiots hang out. Craig is an ex, unlike the liberal tripe politicians that you uphold.

The republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president. Liberals are a disgrace.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Ha Ha Jim, you should go hang out at change.org or the Daily Kos.

Wasting bandwidth here just doesn't get you any strokes at all. Liberal pot stirring on a forum with conservative people is counterproductive and stupid.

Does your gay bar have wireless access?

HM

7. Paladin

Rimfingeridiot again wrote; "Well Paladin , I see you have a Thing for REPUBLICAN LARRY CRAIG"

Again, Rimfingeridiot, no I don't. I'm not of your party persuasion. Again, the subject is hussein. You are one really dumb cuss.

And get your crying towel out, Rimfinger. When hussein gets impeached, you will need it. LMAO.

The republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president. Liberals are a disgrace.

8. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

what a dick

9. Paladin

Rimfingeridiot,,still no comments regarding the subject of the thread? Why, Rimfinger? Lack of a brain, maybe? Been hanging around Barney Frank to long, Rimfingeridiot??

And speaking of hussein, it will be nice to hear the words "articles of impeachment", again, Rimfingeridiot. If you don't like it, tough. LMAO..

10. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but I got to weigh in on this one.
    I believe as Mickel Savage put it. Liberal is a mental disorder. How true it is.
    No matter what you say they won't hear. They just keep wiping their ass without toliet paper then cover their face with thier hands to avoid the smell.

11. Paladin

Wrong again, Rimfingeridiot.

You had better get two crying towels, Rimfingeridiot, when Blago starts spilling the beans on hussein in court. LMAO..

What does Hussein Obama and Osama have in common? Both have friends that bombed the Pentagon.

Obamacare makes me sick.

Clinton ruined a dress. Obama ruined a nation.

Remember, Rimfingeridiot, articles,,of,,impeachment.

12. Mapper

Mapper Member

I find Rimfire a little tiring and I am not particularly conservative. However, I have hung out with some psychologists and recognize ol Rimfire's problem. No doubt he is telling his cat how he kicked some butt tonight. It is difficult for liberals of small intellect to realize their limits.

13. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

I don't want to get into a discussion about Larry Craig's sex life. I do know that when he was a Senator, there was no one more supportive of our 2nd Amendment rights. Let's give him his due in that regard.

14. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

The leftist always are so quick to forget about their side's misdeed's!! I wonder why, is it because in the overall picture they (deeds) always end up causing more and greater harm?

One thing I have noticed, the Repub's will resign but the Dems act like its business as usual and stay in power and when confronted they respond with statements like "don't question my values or ethic's"

VOTE the bums out!!!

15. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"so,,,,hussein believes in gun rights"

Durn tootin'. He believes everything he reads.

stokinpls_2008_03039.jpg

16. Paladin

Rimfingeridiot,,you still have not addressed the subject of this thread. Why? You are nothing but a trouble maker. There is no value in your posts, even in the political category. Maybe you should 'leave'..

17. ddsflyer

ddsflyer TS Member

Who is this Rimjob guy and why is he here?

18. Paladin

Still no input regarding hussein obozo's gun rights. Why? Why, Rimfingeridiot?

"You haven't addressed this thread either"

Read the first post again, Rimfinger. It says it all..

"address a website address with some virus attached"

Wrong again, Rimfinger.

You need to be kicked out of here, just like slick willie allowed the first U.N. inspectors to be kicked out of Iraq...

19. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

Paladence Life is Hard , it's even Harder when your Stupid. Have a nice day!

20. Paladin

And still no reference to the thread subject by Rimfingeridiot. I rest my case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hussein obama gun ban