1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

So Cal update: Mid 60's, mid 70's, and a screamin'

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ysr_racer, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    So Cal update: Mid 60's, mid 70's, and a screamin' yellow Ferrari...

What a great day in So. Cal.

My wife went to the mall, and I went to Triple B Clays.

I shot the back half of the course, and it was in great shape. All the machines worked well, and stations 23 and 24 will really "test" you.

The temperature was in the mid 60's, my score was in the mid 70's, and there was a screamin' yellow Ferrari Dino GT in the parking lot (I'd guess an early 70's 246). The early Dino's are more of an entry level car, and can often be had for under 200K.

Speaking of good deals, TBC had a Perazzi MX20, SCO/C for only 34 hundred dollars in the gun case. That's a good deal, right?

The fact that the skys were blue, and you could see snow capped mountains in the distance, just made the day that much more enjoyable.

We've got four sporting clays clubs in the greater LA area. If it's cold and snowing where you live, come on out to the west coast, we'll treat you right.
  2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Nov 12, 2007
    and...Zack in the pro shop is a talented shooter and will advise you right with a good deal. Thanks Zack.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.