1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

So Cal update: 45, 72, $60, 63, 870, 20 min, 2lbs,

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ysr_racer, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

So Cal update: 45, 72, $60, 63, 870, 20 min, 2lbs, 50

Saturday was great day in So Cal. The weather was nice, the sky was clear, and the targets were flying.

My wife asked me if I minded if she spent Saturday at the malls by herself, my reply was "Is that a trick question".

I had the pleasure of shooting Moore-N-Moore Sporting Clay's monthly registered shoot in the morning, stopped by Oak Tree Gun Club at noon, and finished up at the Triple B Clays Christmas Party at 2:00pm.

Oh and 45, 72, $60, 63, 870, 20 min, 2lbs, 50 ?

45: The temperature when I woke up, I almost needed a snowmobile suit.

72: My winning score in "C" Class at M-N-M.

$60: The amount I won for winning "C" Class at M-N-M.

63: The temperature when I left M-N-M, no snowmobile suit needed.

870: I won Remington 870 shotgun at Oak Tree last month. You can never have enough shotguns.

20 min: The time I spent lost in the San Fernando Valley after I turned right after crossing the bridge at Oak Tree, just to "see where the road goes".

2lbs: The amount of free food I ate at Triple B Clays.
    50: The number on targets I shot at TBC.

Yep, it was a great day in So Cal. I hope your day was as nice as mine.

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

YSR: After eating all that, are you not too heavy to race a ysr? Sounds like you had fun. I had some of the leftover goodies a Triple B's today. Good stuff.

David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.