1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

So Cal Shoot @ BBB

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 682LINY, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 682LINY

682LINY Member

I will be Traveling to the west coast end of sept,,,I do plan on shooting at BBB,,So Cal Championship ,,9/26-9/27,,,,can anyone tell me about the shoot,,,how mant fields,,,how many shooters,,,is the food good,,,also I will be looking for a few squad mates,,,,e mail above and drop the XXX's

2. 682LINY

682LINY Member

3. david

david Member

I havent been there in a couple years, its a good club. It used to be International Shooting Park (something like that) then it was Pachmayr Shooting Park (something like that again), they uses to have some of the largets shoots on the west coast back then. It is called Triple B Clays now.

I believe they have 8 traps they can use, probably use 4-6 fields for the shoot. Not sure the program but would think it would be singles and handicap, then perhaps doubles or another handicap. In my experience you would have 8-12 squads.

They have skeet and sporting clays as well. A pro shop and restaurant. Last times I was there the food was great.

I think they start around 9:00am. You will probably run in to our state delegate Eileen Williamson who usually cashiers the shoot.

Take the 60 freeway east of downtown LA, to Rosemead Blvd exit, head south, its on the west side of Rosemead, first driveway you can enter off the freeway on the south side.

David

4. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Thanks for the info David,,,was hoping you might be there,,,is it true west coast birds lean to the left???,,,,Billy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.