1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***SO. CA. - WINCHESTER AA 28GA AMMO F/S***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by HERNOD@AOL.COM, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HERNOD@AOL.COM

HERNOD@AOL.COM TS Member

0   0   0

Hi All - I have (69) brand new boxes of Winchestor AA Super Sporting Clays 28GA 7.5 3/4oz I would like to sell... These are ALL new and FRESH boxes, I can no longer afford this sport!

I also have (6) brand new boxes of Winchestor AA Super Sporting Clays 410GA 7.5 1/2oz and (4) brand new boxes of Remington Sporting Clays 410GA 8 1/2oz I would like to sell as well. I would PREFER selling this entyire lot at ONE time to someone, if I can.

I am asking $630 for the entire lot, which is $8/box. Wallmart is selling the 28GA for $10.97 a box PLUS tax.

I am located near Seal Beach in South Orange County and I work in the City of Orange, where I can bring if needed. Please write me if interested and we can work out the details.

Thanks,

Mike
    Email: xxxHERNOD@MSN.COMxxx (drop the xxx)

2. HERNOD@AOL.COM

HERNOD@AOL.COM TS Member

0   0   0

SPF - If sale should not go thru tomorrow, I will contact the next in line.

Thanks All - Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.