1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Snowgeese in Springfield IL (Hi-Def) video

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by InsureGuy, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

Good Afternoon to All

Recently there was a few posts concerning the migration of Snow Geese. Someone here in Springfield Video'd and edited a small film. It was impressive and I thought I would share with you folks. I also went out and shot still pictures, but nothing compares to the quality of this video. Let me know your thughts......

http://www.humzoo.com/daveheinzel/videos/92/

Jason Garrett

2. Gun Dog

Gun Dog TS Member

Starting to see some flocks in central Nebraska
    I have my 10ga dbl bbl all oiled up, gonna give em hell this weekend.

SAVE THE TUNDRA !!!

3. RLC323

RLC323 Member

Hello Jason. The snows are thick here to your west in the Illinois river valley. Anderson lake was packed last weekend and they are moving into the backwaters as the ice melts. Constant flights overhead day and night here at the homestead. Ron

4. Gun Dog

Gun Dog TS Member

PS... Cool Video. Boy I'd like to cut 2 big swaths through that flock with the old 10 x 2. SHELLS THE SIZE OF CIGARS OOORAAAH !!!

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

After watching the video, I wondered if the photographer knew the difference between a goose and a gull.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.