1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

snowbird, thinking of the Silver Dollar

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OVBILL, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OVBILL

OVBILL TS Member

I was wondering what park models would be easiest to convert for wheelchair access, I'll soon be a snowbird, and thinking strongly of buying a place and staying at the Dollar during the winter months, if you know of any units that would be candidates for easier conversion, please let me know

Regards

Bill Cameron
    Chairshooter

2. t-bar

t-bar Member

check out Jim and Diane Fosters place. She had a thread on here.

tbar

3. OVBILL

OVBILL TS Member

4. PapCharlie

PapCharlie Member

My home is for sale At the Silver Dollar Southern Grand.

I am placing this Thread for Priscilla Olson (Rusty) at the Silver Dollar.

Rusty is well known for her wonderful personality . and her great shooting ability.

This home is at the Silver Dollar, Shooters Cub in Florida.. and can be see at the Southern Grand that is held here..

This home is very clean and smoke free.

It come comes completely furnished. all you need is your tooth brush...

No Real-estate taxes ..Free Water.. Free Sewage..Free lawn maintenance,, Free Garbage...

2004 Yamaha gas used very little

Silver Dollar Shooters Club.. is close to (everything)..great shopping ,... great restaurants,... Close to the Beach. ...Great Boating ...and Great fishing......Great golfing.

AND NO SNOW

Please feel free to phone Rusty at ... 813- 920- 8372 .. or ..E Mail.. her, rustyo@copper.net

She is asking about half the price, that she could of gotten last year at this time..

Unfortunately, I have to go back north, so my home is for sale. It is a 1991 Jacobsen

2BD 2B manufactured home, with carport, shed with dehumidifier and enclosed porch with air conditioner. Located at Silver Dollar it is only 20 minutes from Tampa International Airport, is a shooter’s paradise with 27 traps, 2 skeet fields and 5-stand and 27 holes of golf. The home has purgo floors, tiled bathrooms, full closets, gun safe, appliances lifetime roof and is furnished. Turn key. It has a nice yard with fruit trees.

Hate to leave it. It’s a lovely place ....Rusty

5. OVBILL

OVBILL TS Member

6. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Don't let the "NO SNOW" statement fool you. I've been there in Feb-March when it's 40's, mild and breezy and the locals are all either standing around huddled together wearing 5 layers and shivering or sitting in the 85º clubhouse hugging hot mugs afraid to shoot 'cause something might break off and whining about the arctic weather.

MK

7. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Unknown ... where OV comes from that is teeshirt and shorts weather. Bill Malcolm

8. OVBILL

OVBILL TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.