1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SNOW SNOW AND MORW SNOW

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

We in Va have at my house 13 plus inches of snow. I had to go out and rescue my tenant. He slid into the ditch. I got him out and then had to help the police get about 15 other cars out. I evenn had to tow the police car out three times. LOL. Its still snowing and suppose to stop till later tonight. The worst part is there was a gun auction today and they canceled it. DAMN. Have fun in the snow.

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Be careful out there ... WPT ... (YAC) ... in sunny Arizona

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Zardo,

If they are going to be coming out here they had better hurry up the place is filling up fast ... I swear yesterday while out wandering (its what I do best) I saw more out of state plates than Arizona plates ... Are you going to make it to Ben Avery for a shoot or two this year ..? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. white rattler

white rattler Member

Bill, any car shows worth going to. I still am looking for a 66,67 Fairlane GT big block 4speed car. Trevor Dawe. PS merry Xmas and hope to see and shoot with you at Ben Avery.

5. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Though I feel your pain, lets hope the nation benefits by slowing down the Dems. push for healthcare before Christmas.

6. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Auctioneer, Sounds like what we have in Wisconsin most winters. Good luck, travel slow and watch out for the other guy. (some people just can't drive in that stuff)

Ken Cerney
    Wisconsin

7. dshot

dshot Member

Just shoveled 19" off my driveway in Lynchburg, Va.

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

My grandchildren are loving it....

It's 6:45 EST here in Delaware and the snow is still coming down hard. Blowing and drifting so it'll be fun cleaning up tomorrow.

Curt

[​IMG]

9. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Here in CHarlottesvile, Va we have 24+ inches.

10. otnot

otnot Active Member

I really feel left out up here in Alaska. I would love to have all that snow for Christmas. Just kiddin.

Merry Christmas
    Jim

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Trevor,

There is a pretty good car show every Saturday evening on 83rd Ave. north of Beardsley on the east side (usually 300 plus cars) in the parking lot of the Safeway ... I was sicker than a homeless dog when they had the last shoot up there or I would of been there ... I hope your doing better with the weight loss, didn't hurt you one bit ... "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" to you also ... See you at the next shoot up at Avery ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

They had a nice 66 or 67 Fairlane Thunderbolt clone up at the show, not sure if it was for sale or not but it sure was a nice one ...