1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

'SNL' can't resist Tiger Woods jokes

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 3dram8, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

TOO FUNNY! Not sure if anyone has posted this video yet, but it had me in....er....stitches as well. .....Rick

2. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Very good. Had a decent laugh at Tiger's expense. Thanks for posting.

3. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

Good one Rick.

4. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

I am not a Tiger fan on the golf course because he is too good, but I am a BIG Tiger fan. I guess he screwed up and got caught, I imagine women are all over him when he is on the road, and he surcomed to temptation, too bad. He'll be paying for this for awhile. WC

5. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I have been hearing shows on the radio and television about how all men are dogs and cheat on their wives. I guess all married women are pure, but they sure are active before they get married. They are not only having sex with all the single guys but all the married men too.

6. 27 yrdz

27 yrdz TS Member

Tiger as it turns out is the biggest joke on himself. I have had the very most respect for what he has done and the pure talent he possesses, but all of that for me is gone with the growing list of transgressions and I believe it is going to grow even longer ( no pun intended ). While I agree what happens between a man and wife like this is thier business and no one elses like so many want to point out on the various shows / web blogs, I must take a different stance here. When you put a price tag on your name/fame in order to profit from your given talent like he or any other high-profile athlete/star, then you must be prepared to accept that you are going to portray yourself as a role model for children and conduct yourself accordingly. I suspect that before it's all over ( if not already ) his reported 2+mil an hour endorsement income ( thats 7/24 BTW )is going to evaporate. To that I say it can't happen fast enough, the best thought I can have beyond that is that I hope my future grandkids/greatgrandkids all ask "Tiger who?" ..........he has thrown it all away.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.