1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SNIPER_69 gets his @SS blistered @ GNC 2day.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by drunk_again, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

Snipe_69 aka Ron E Watson, the self proclaimed , greatest trap shooter to ever come out of wichita kansas, got his ass beat today in every event he shot.
    in the singles, all he could muster up was a meager 99 out of a 100, that wasnt good enuff for a win. in the caps, now this is the guy, that broke 99 out of 100 at the kansas state shoot to win his state title, only could manage to break 91 out of a 100. now just how in the hell did this so called fine jayhawk shooter break 99 out of 100 just 2 weeks ago in kansas state shoot?? something smells a lil like rotten carp to me. in the doubles he squeaked out a 96 and that wasnt good enuff to pour old ronnie to win jack crap ither. sniff sniff i feels so sorry for him and his overly inflated ego. yep, old sniper_69 really shined today, i think he needs to read a instructional book, watch a video and take a clinic if he is going to continue to be the self proclaimed greatest trap shooter ever to come from wichita kansas.

2. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

He told me you like rotten carp.

So how did YOU shoot?

3. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

oh timb i shot just mediocre, i beat old watson like a red headed step child in the singles and caps. i think watson is on the down hill slide.

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I met Ron at the Kansas State Shoot. He seems like a good-natured, fun person. I didn't see any self-proclaiming going on.

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Seems to me, that someone got into the others pocket book!

ec90t

6. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Hey sobie, guess that means you shot a 100 in the singles. Nice!

7. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

timb . im just saying i beat old ronalds ass in the singles and in the handicaps.

recurved, old watson is a snake in the grass, beware of friends bareing gifts.

8. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Gifts?!!! Am I getting a present?

He gave Martin a monkey, and I was kinda jealous.

9. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

recurved, you saying martin spanked ron's monkey????? thats just knot write, i knew them kansas jayhawkers were kinky but thats disgusting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.