1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Snellenbergers need Grand Camping Spot!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Winnie the Pooh, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh Member

We need a spot at the Grand American this year. We have a 40 foot 5th wheel. Anyone have a spot and not going to use it? Please contact me. Thanks, Jacque Snellenberger 517-617-6139

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Brad using his? ;) BTTT

3. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Contact Shawna at the ATA office. Her contact info is on the ATA website. There are many sites available.

blade819

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Not sure that's what their asking for blade...

5. Gary Beer

Gary Beer Member

I sent my RV space request in two weeks ago to the ATA. They said they were taking requests first come, and they would start assigning spots on February 2nd. I got my lease agreement today in the mail.

They may have extras available? There is a link on the ATA web page regarding camping at the Grand. $485 dollars for the whole grand. $40 dollars a night for full hook ups is not bad.

GBEER

6. Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh Member

Thanks! Just thought if we could help out a shooter and pay them for a spot they'd already had it would be better.
    Jax

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.