1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Sneak Peek of The Trap App

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by AllAmer4, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

I know there was a lot of interest on here for The Trap App, so I thought I'd give everyone a quick update.

A group of early adopters will begin using it early next week. If all goes well, as anticipated, we'll submit to the various app stores a week later and then it will be in the hands of Apple and Google. It's pretty exciting.

I've included a screenshot of the Start Page.

If you'd like to be the first to get it, please click the link above and sign up for our newsletter. They'll be the first to know.

Thanks,

Dean
    allamer4_2011_12015.jpg
  2. bonzai272

bonzai272 TS Member

Very cool. How much will the app cost?
  3. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

It will be $4.99 - about the same as one box of shells. It is an app that shooters will definitely use often - each time you shoot, whenever you classify, etc. Plus, it is yours forever. No annual fees and no annoying pop up advertisements each time you want to use it.

I'm happy to answer any other questions you have.

Dean
  4. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

It will be $4.99 - about the same as one box of shells. It is an app that shooters will definitely use often - each time you shoot, whenever you classify, etc. Plus, it is yours forever. No annual fees and no annoying pop up advertisements each time you want to use it.

I'm happy to answer any other questions you have.

Dean
  5. DB Bill

DB Bill Member

What will it do?
  6. AllAmer4

AllAmer4 Member

You can record your scores(past and present) and it will calculate averages, compare your scores to others at the shoot you attend, and send you articles from Trapshooting Online.com.
  7. indycamster

indycamster Member

For Iphone and Android only? How about for Blackberry?
    Looks like fun and cool.
    Cam
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.